Monday, July 10, 2017

Elle's Studio July Reveal

It's July 10, which means that there are lots of new Elle's Studio releases, including this month's kit and extras.  
It's also the time of month when the design team members share some of the projects they've created using Elle's Studio goodies. My July gallery layout incorporates two of my recent ES favorites, the Summer Journaling Tags and the Stanley Alphabet Stamps, solid and outline.
 
My yard is kind of a wreck, but it's also kind of a marvel. This layout documents how I've learned to find "comfort in chaos." 
I hand-cut strips of the scallop pattern found in the Live Laugh Love collection as well as from the Summer Journaling Tags, and layered the strips to create the paper equivalent of bushes and shrubs on the page. I worked the journaling into the mix, and then added some messy stitching here and there. 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment